Knitting and Crocheting Classes
Knit’s Fabulous Knitting and Crochet Classes
All are welcome! Our classes are presented by Yarn Artisans who simply love to knit and crochet and share their passion with others.
We also offer free Open Knitting and Crocheting sessions - Join fellow knitters and and friends to work on your projects during store hours.
Current Class Offerings!!
Knitting with Sue B is now Knitting with ALL of the Knit's Fabulous team!!
We are happy to announce, due to an over whelming success we are expanding our program!
We all looking forward to teaching you new techniques & assisting you with your projects!!
$8.00/ half hour
This months project classes from Debbie's techniques classes
Top down Sweater construction: Learn this easy approach to knitting either a cardigan or a pullover sweater.
Sweater patterns for this class are:
"Niagra" by Heidi Kirmaier
"Jonah" by Isabell Kraemer
Learn to knit sweaters without side seams in "Top down" construction with this beautiful cardigan from designer Heidi Kirrmaier and the great pullover by Isavell Kraemer! Debbie has structured this class with several weeks between sessions to allow for knitting time to reach the critical part of the sweater that involves this technique.
Fee: $40.00 plus materials & Pattern
Sessions: Tuesdays, Oct 9th & Oct. 16th from 10:00am-noon
Private & Small Group Lessons
Learn to knit and crochet, make socks with Magic Loop, advance your skills or refresh your knowledge in a private setting. Individual instruction is available by appointment on Tuesday mornings from 9:00am-noon
Private classes: $55.00 includes both sessions, yarn & needles. Just bring yourself and your desire to learn!
Group classes (of 2,3 or 4): $40.00/per person, includes both sessions, yarn & needles.
Call or walk in to reserve class time. (732) 677-2020. Paid reservations are required and class sports are filled on a first come, first served basis.Policies
- Cancellations are accepted with full refund up to 3 days prior to the first class only. You must call the shop and speak to an associate as phone messages will not serve as a cancellation.
- No refunds or store credits are issued once classes have started.
- Knit's Fabulous will reschedule classes postponed due to Artisan illness or or inclement weather.
- Knit's Fabulous is not responsible for cancellation of events or classes out of their control by contracted vendors and will issue a refund under these circumstances.
- Payment for classes is accepted via cash, check or credit card.